How to Register for an account on I.U.O.E. Local 68’s website.
- You must REGISTER for an account before you can LOGIN.
- Accounts are for currently ACTIVE Members and Students currently Registered in one of our training centers.
- Registration is ONE-TIME to create the account. Once created, you can use that Username and Password to LOGIN directly.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Since we are matching you to our records, be sure to use the name, email, zip, and phone that you believe we have on file for you.
- It is helpful if you fill in your Registration number on the back of your member ID card.
- If you are NOT a Member, but ARE a Student, fill in your Student ID# from the school timeclock.
- Make up your own username and password.
- When you click Register Now, you should be matched to our records and logged in automatically.
- The next time you visit the website, you may LOGIN with the Username and Password you created during the one-time registration.
If for some reason you are unable to register, Contact Us anytime, or call our Technology Director, Rob Adams at 973-244-5818 during business hours.