Skip to content
How to Register for an account on I.U.O.E. Local 68’s website.
- You must REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT before you can Login.
- Accounts are for currently ACTIVE Members and Students at our training center.
- Registration is ON-TIME to create the account. Once created, you can use the Username and Password created to LOGIN directly.
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM.
- Since we are matching you to our records, be sure to use the Name, Email, and Zip that we have on file for you.
- Registration actually works best if you SKIP the optional registration number.
- Make up your own Username and Password.
- When you click Register Now, you should be matched to our records and logged in automatically.
- The next time you visit this website, you may LOGIN with the Username and Password you created during the one-time registration.
If for some reason you are unable to register, CONTACT US anytime, or call our Technology Director, Rob Adams at 973-244-5818 during business hours.